PPPRA Recruitment 2023/2024 Form Portal | www.pppra.gov.ng
PPPRA Recruitment 2023/2024 Form Portal | www.pppra.gov.ng: Do you want to work for the Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency? If so, make sure you read this page all the way to the conclusion to obtain all you need to be eligible for the PPPRA recruitment 2023.
This post will enlighten you about the PPPRA recruitment portal (www.pppra.gov.ng). How to apply for the PPPRA 2023 recruitment form, as well as other helpful information. Before applying for PPPRA Job 2022, you should be aware of the requirements required for this federal position.
In order to, among other things, monitor and control the supply and distribution of petroleum products in Nigeria as well as set their prices, the Nigerian government established the Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Organization (PPPRA) in 2003.
PPRA Recruitment Requirements 2023
The following qualifications must be met by candidates seeking employment with the petroleum products pricing regulating agency:
- Candidates must be citizens of Nigeria.
- You must have at least three credits on your West African Certificate Examination (WACE) or Senior Secondary School Certificate, including English and Mathematics (SSSC)
- A Ph.D., Master’s degree, BSc, HND, NCE, or OND from any accredited postsecondary institution are all required of applicants.
- Candidates should exhibit good manners and composure.
- The ability to collaborate with others and have strong communication skills are requirements for the position.
- It would be beneficial if you have computer literacy.
- All candidates must possess a legitimate form of identification, such as a driver’s license, national ID, passport, or voter registration card.
How to Apply for PPPRA Recruitment 2023
The petroleum pricing regulation agency only accepts applications online through its online job portal.
Also, keep in mind that in order for your application to be successful, you must meet all of the academic standards and general conditions specified above.
- To apply, Your must visit www.pppra.gov.ng
- Create an account with your email
- chose the position you want to apply for
- fill in and upload your educational certificate
- Cross-check your work before clicking on the submit button.