NIPC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal | www.nipc.gov.ng
The updated steps on how to apply for the NIPC recruitment form is now available on this page therefore if you wish to process the NIPC application form kindly follow the guidelines on this page.
The Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC) is looking for new employees. See the available vacancies, qualifications, and how to apply for the NIPC recruitment 2023. If you are interested in NIPC jobs, you should read this guide to help you successfully submit your application on the recruitment portal.
NIPC Recruitment Form 2023/2024
NIPC Recruitment Form is available online at the NIPC careers portal via www.nipc.gov.ng. Most important, the Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission application form is totally free. Ignore the misappropriation of making payment to anyone in regard to this application form.
However, the Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission is not currently recruiting, but may do so in the near future. Interested applicants are advised to be patient until the application form is released.
Applicants from the following states may apply for the NIPC recruitment 2023.
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- Zamfara & FCT
NIPC Recruitment Requirements 2023
1. Nigerian nationality
2. Minimum Age: 20 years old
3. National ID, International Passport, Driver’s License, or Voters Card are acceptable forms of identification.
4. A minimum of 5 SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO credits, including Mathematics and English
5. A B.Sc. or higher degree in any discipline
6. The applicant must have excellent communication and writing skills.
How to Apply for NIPC Recruitment
To apply for the NIPC recruitment, go to www.nipc.gov.ng and go to the application portal. Follow the guidelines below to apply for this recruitment.
1. Go to www.nipc.gov.ng
2. Register an account using your current email address.
3. Confirm your account with an email confirmation.
4. Complete the online application form
5. Provide credentials
Once the Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission begins the 2023 recruitment process, we will update this page with the most recent application procedures.
Also, if you are interested in other recruitment in Nigeria, just click here click here to apply for opportunities.