Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Registration Portal | www.customs.gov.ng
Nigerian Customs Recruitment Portal – www.customs.gov.ng: The Nigeria Customs Service NCS recruitment portal for 2023 is now open for applications. This page will provide you with the necessary information to improve your chances of being selected for the 2022 NCS recruitment exercise.
These are the qualifications, criteria, and instructions on how to apply for the Nigeria Customs recruitment in 2023/2024 without difficulty. Make sure you keep reading and follow all of the instructions to the very end.
Latest on NCS Recruitment 2024
This page will provide you with essential information on the Nigerian Customs recruiting form, the Nigerian Customs Recruitment website, the Nigerian Customs recruitment deadline, and other relevant data that will assist you in successfully submitting an application.
We’d like to let everyone know that the NCS recruitment portal for 2023 is now up for operation. The Nigeria Customs recruiting will actually begin soon.
The deadline for Nigeria Customs recruiting is Friday, December 24, 2022. Interested individuals should log in and apply for the Nigerian Customs Service’s additional recruiting operation.
Those who are interested and qualified to engage in this year’s recruitment exercise should submit an application to the Nigeria Customs Service. NCS has been providing jobs to Nigerians for a long time, and this has been in the news.
We’ll show you all you can do to know about the recruiting process, including how to apply and fill out the Nigeria Customs Service application form properly.
This article will guide you through the registration process, the required certificate, crucial information about this government agency, how to apply for an assistant cadre, and an applicant’s guide if you want to become a Customs Superintendent Cadre AS.
However, there are some requirements you must meet before submitting an application to demonstrate that you are healthy and ready to go through the recruitment process, so you can apply for any position now, regardless of location. Candidates from all 50 states are eligible for this position. The requirements are listed below.
Requirements needed for Nigerian Customs Recruitment
- Applicants must be naturalized Nigerian nationals.
- Female candidates must be 1.64 meters tall and male candidates must be 1.7 meters tall.
- In full expansion, male applicants must have a chest measurement of at least 0.87 meters.
- Candidates must be in good health and obtain a medical certificate from a government facility.
- Please keep in mind that the candidate must be physically and mentally fit to participate in the exercise.
- Applicants must have a WASSCE certificate with at least 5 credit passes in the key areas, including maths and English in not more than two sittings.
- Graduates with higher education degrees, such as an OND, an HND, a BSC, and so on, are also eligible to apply.
NCS Recruitment 2023: How to Apply
Before you apply, keep in mind that you can only apply for one position. Follow the procedures below to apply:
- Visit www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng for further information.
- Carefully follow the directions.
- Please provide a valid email address.
- Name, please enter your password.
- When you register for an account, you will receive an email with a verification link.
- To finish the registration procedure, click the verification link.
- Fill in your personal information, such as your name, birthdate, phone number, state of origin, local government area, gender, and so on.
- Upload a photo of your passport and fill out all of the required fields.
- Make sure you double-check everything.
- Send your application in.