NGC Recruitment 2023 Form Portal | ngc.nnpcgroup.com
Here is the link to the NGC recruitment 2022/2023 online application process. All interested candidates are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity and apply for the recruitment exercise by the Nigerian Gas Company.
Therefore, if you are aware that you are eligible to apply for NGC recruitment, the time to do so is now since NGC is inviting candidates who meet the necessary qualifications to submit applications for the 2022–2023 recruitment exercise.
To submit your application successfully on the recruitment portal, it is advised that you take the time to read this guide if you are interested in the NGC jobs.
Everything you wish to know about NGC recruitment may include, the available vacancies, requirements, qualifications, and also how to apply for this recruitment exercise.
About Nigerian Gas Company NGC
Functions of Nigerian Gas Company (NGC)
- Transportation: NGC operates the Nigeria Gas Transmission and Marketing Company Limited, which is responsible for the transportation of natural gas through pipelines to various customers in the Nigerian domestic market.
- Processing: NGC operates the Nigeria Gas Processing and Transportation Company Limited, which is responsible for the processing and transportation of natural gas liquids (NGLs) and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG).
- Supply: NGC is responsible for the supply of natural gas to various customers, such as power plants, industrial customers, and liquefied natural gas (LNG) export plants.
- Marketing: NGC is responsible for the marketing of natural gas to various customers, such as power plants, industrial customers, and liquefied natural gas (LNG) export plants.
- Revenue Generation: NGC is expected to generate revenue for the Nigerian government by engaging in the sale of natural gas to various customers.
- Regulator: NGC has regulatory functions in the Nigerian natural gas industry, setting the standard of the industry, and monitoring the activities of other companies in the industry.
- Promote the use of natural gas: NGC is also tasked with promoting the use of natural gas in Nigeria and encouraging the development of new markets for the commodity.
NGC Recruitment 2023/2024 Form
Although the Nigerian gas company is not currently hiring, waiting patiently for the release of the application form is advised for all interested applicants. The application can be found at the NGC application portal by visiting ngc.nnpcgroup.com.
The Nigerian Gas Company application form is absolutely free, so bear that in mind above all else. Please disregard any data or individuals requesting payment in exchange for the form.
The Nigerian Gas Company recruitment 2023/2024 application is not for everyone but for all those who are qualified and have the requirements which are the prerequisites to completing the online form.
The next paragraph will highlight the requirements for applying for this recruitment exercise.
NGC Recruitment 2023/2024 Requirements
The requirements for this recruitment for the 2023 exercise are highlighted below:
- You must be a Nigerian citizen before you can be eligible to apply.
- You must have a way to prove your identity
- A minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO, including English and mathematics, is required for applicants.
- A B.Sc. or Master’s degree in any related field earned from an accredited university, or an HND in a pertinent course in any field of study.
- Interested applicants must be sure to have good communication and writing skills.
How to Apply for NGC Recruitment
To submit an application for the NGC recruitment, go to the application portal at ngc.nnpcgroup.com and follow the instructions.
See the steps below. I think the highlighted steps will guide you a great deal to successfully apply for this recruitment process.
- Visit ngc.nnpcgroup.com and register.
- Use your active email address to register.
- Use the email confirmation link to confirm your account.
- Complete the application.
your required credentials in an upload.
Once the Nigerian Gas Company has begun the hiring process for 2023, we will update this page with the most recent application instructions.
See Also Other Job Recruitments in Nigeria