NAN Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal | www.nannews.ng
NAN Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal | www.nannews.ng: This is to notify the general public that the Nigerian News Agency (NAN) recruitment portal for 2023 is currently open for all interested applicants to apply. The News Agency of Nigeria calls on all interested and qualified individuals who desire to progress into the News Agency of Nigeria to submit their application before the closing date.
News Agency of Nigeria, NAN is largely focused on providing news content to the Nigerian News Industry. NAN is bringing to the public that recruitment of new members is ongoing. This is another opportunity for all Nigerians to avail themselves.
On this page, we will disclose to you all areas regarding NAN’s 2023 recruitment which includes detailed information about the exercise, guidelines, requirements/eligibility as well as steps to apply for the job.
NAN Recruitment Portal 2023
Everything you need to know about NAN‘s recruitment is here on this page. And note that the application is free to all interested applicants. We will show you everything you need to know about the recruitment processes. Just make sure you’re eligible for the exercise. Payment of any kind is not needed for this recruitment. All you need is to prepare your needed credentials and certificates which are prerequisites for the exercise.
The good thing about NAN‘s recruitment 2023 is that there are vacancies for everyone whether you are a degree holder or not. So take advantage of this opportunity and log on to the official portal, www.nannews.ng apply and submit your application form.
NAN Recruitment Requirements
There are things that are required of you before submitting your application. The requirements are stated below:
- A certificate of fitness must be provided.
- A minimum of 5 Credits in at most two sittings in either WASSCE, NECO, NABTEB, and/or GCE.
- A B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND certificate from any recognized institution is required.
- Possession of good conduct and manner.
- Maximum of 40 years of age
- A valid means of identification such as a driver’s license, National Id Card, International passport, or Voters card is also required.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are required.
How To Apply for the NAN Recruitment
Follow the steps below to apply:
- Visit the official News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) recruitment portal at https://www.nannews.ng
- Choose or select a position that best suits you.
- Sign up with your email address.
- Fill out the form by providing all the essential information, and submit it.
- Once you’re done with the registration, print out the form.
We are here to attend to your queries regarding NAN’s 2023 recruitment. We also vow to keep you updated with the latest information that would be vital to you. So feel free to log on to this site, or visit www.nannews.ng for more information.