ECOWAS Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal | www.ecowas.int
ECOWAS Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal | www.ecowas.int: Economic Community of West African States, ECOWAS Recruitment 2023/2024 process has started. We will present important details on ECOWAS job openings, prerequisites, educational criteria, how to apply, and other relevant information in this article that will help you submit a successful application.
You will know what it takes from you to move forward in the employment process and set yourself apart from the competition after reading this article. Therefore, keep reading to learn more about applying and your possibilities.
This opportunity can put you one step closer to realizing your goals.
Therefore, if you are confident that you meet the requirements for the position, keep reading because this website has all the information required to get hired. Learn more by reading on.
Requirements for ECOWAS Recruitment
The following requirements must be met by applicants to the Economic Community of West African States recruitment (ECOWAS) process:
- Applicants must be ready to work even in an unfamiliar setting.
- Interested candidates must be in good physical and mental health.
- holding a B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND diploma from an accredited institution.
- Must have earned at least five credits in the West African Senior School Certificate in no more than two sittings.
- General Certificate of Education, National Examination Council (NECO), and WASSCE (GCE).
- Candidates seeking ECOWAS careers must be younger than 50.
- Every applicant must present a legitimate form of identification (A legitimate driver’s license, national identification card, passport, or voter card).
- Interpersonal and communication skills must be strong for candidates to be considered.
- Ability to execute project management tasks.
- An added benefit is computer literacy.
- Applicants must have a government medical officer’s certification that they are both physically and psychologically sound.
- Able to work in a multicultural atmosphere under pressure.
In order to ensure the effective implementation of its sectoral programs, ECOWAS wishes to recruit capable and qualified candidates. You will see the areas that need new recruits at the recruiting portal.
How to Apply for ECOWAS
But just before you apply, make sure you have in possession the following details to provide:
- Personal Information about yourself (Full name, Date of birth, Marital status, Nationality).
- Your Contact Details such as contact address, email address, phone number, City, and country of residence.
- Professional Background.
- Certification is a professional qualification.
Education (Doctorate, Master, Bachelor, HND, OND, etc.
- Language Proficiency (English, French, or Portuguese).
Below are the steps to follow in order to successfully apply:
- The official ECOWAS (Economic Community of West African States) recruitment website may be found at www.ecowas.int.
- Click on “Careers” ( This is located at the top of the page),
and you will be taken to the most recent careers page.
Pick a job that best suits you.
- Carefully read and adhere to the directions.
- Download the application form from the portal, fill it out accurately, and send it along with your resume by email (please include the title(s) of the position(s) you are applying for in the body of your email).
- Add a motivation letter and a curriculum vitae (CV).
- Send your documents to the portal’s email address
Note that only those who have been shortlisted will be invited to the next round of the hiring process.
All shortlisted candidates will undergo screening. The management of ECOWAS will send you an email letting you know the day and time for their screening exercise.